Solutions Engineer - Unomaly.com
At Unomaly, we are on a mission to change how companies monitor and control their IT systems. In a world dominated by static rules, searches and thresholds - Unomaly disrupts by using smart machine learning to continuously and automatically learn IT environments’ normal behavior and identify incidents, root causes, crashes and hacks automatically. We are located in Stockholm, founded in 2012, with customers in 11 countries and the strongest financial backers in EQT ventures.
We are looking for solutions engineers to join our scaling sales team in our mission to expand the customer base of Unomaly. As a solutions engineer at Unomaly you will work with some of the most intriguing real time data analytics out there, in some of the most critical IT environments. We’re all about making sure our customers get the absolutely best experience with our technology to make a very real impact on success.
What you will work with
- Work together with our sales team to engage in customer needs and problems to establish understanding for our value proposition and technical solution.
- Understand customers’ technical and organisational situation to convey our message and make them understand and adopt our technology.
- Take responsibility for and be the driving force for the technical solutions in our customer acquisition process. You will work with software, architecture and roll-out plans.
- Work directly and closely with our customers’ engineers and educate them in all things Unomaly.
- You will have an intimate connection to our engineering team and contribute to the feedback and communication between sales and engineering.
- Influence our customers and our team with knowledge about our technical proof points and value propositions.
Who we are looking for
- You have a genuine passion for the success of our customers.
- You love understanding customers’ technical and organisational situations.
- You have attention to details, you’re smart and strategic in your work with customers.
- You are self-going, initiative rich and like getting things done.
- You have deep knowledge about IT Operations, IT Monitoring, IT Security and Data analytics.
- Experience in selling IT Operations and/or Cybersecurity software is a real plus.
- You have past experience in B2B selling.
- You must be able to work out of our Stockholm offices.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast growing startup.
- Fantastic career and growth opportunities.
- Insurance and pension.
- Attractive location in Stockholm city centre.
- Computer and cell phone.