iOS Developer - Forza Football
Football Addicts is looking for an iOS developer to join our team in central Gothenburg, Sweden.
You will mainly be working on our new project Forza Insider. Forza Insider is our attempt to change how football fans interact with their clubs and each other. It makes heavy use of images, videos, live streams and chat.
We launched Forza Insider with our first club one and a half years ago. We have then added three more clubs and the Swedish national teams. We are now hard at work on a transformative new version.
We are a small team of developers and designers dedicated to build great mobile apps for football fans all over the world.
Football Addicts is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors - we have full control over our company and products, and we only build things we are proud of. We keep things simple, we have no middle managers and we avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
Our office is located in central Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer free breakfasts and Friday beers, ping-pong and shuffleboard and all the tools you need to do great work.
- You have good programming skills in Objective-C and deep knowledge in UIKit.
- Video programming (AVFoundation, HLS, RTMP) experience is a big plus.
- Some Swift experience is a plus.
- You are comfortable in both written and spoken English. We mainly communicate in English to always include those co-workers who don't know Swedish.
- We do not hire just based on experience with a few specific tools or languages or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire developers who are smart, experienced and self-driven and can learn our tools and adapt quickly to change.
- You enjoy being part of a team, you are good at taking responsibility and you are a good communicator.
- You love to dive into new Apple technologies as soon as they're available, and teach your team mates about those technologies once you master them quickly.
- Your choice of computer setup
- Flexible work hours
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
- Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
- Breakfast every day
- Friday beers
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- Ping-pong, shuffleboard and VR
- Sport activities with colleagues
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship
- Come as you are, we strongly believe in a diverse workplace
- Parental leave benefits
- We have a great relationship with Apple and get invited to events and workshops often
- Read about how we created our new office: http://blog.footballaddicts.com/bestoffice