We are an e-commerce company based in Gothenburg Sweden focusing on action sports. We are a small dev team with 3 devs so you will have a great impact. Our goal is to build the fastest, best e-commerce site there is. We engage our audience with creative solutions like a style creator In total we are around 25 co-workers and our yearly revenue 2016 was a bit over 10M€. We are growing a lot all over europe at the moment.
We are self funded and showing nice numbers. We have no interference from third parties like VC companies or external investors. This give us total freedom in shaping the future we together agree on. We do not carry any titles, you shape your own role and we simply look at the results.
We all have one boss though, the customer.
In the hiring process we are focusing on the persons ability to learn new things and quickly adapt to change. We try to narrow down the persons drive and see how good we can match in order to make magic happen. Experience with specific tools or languages or university degrees is secondary.
We focus on good engineering and shipping cool stuff for our customers, while having a fun time doing it :)
You can work remote or join us at our HQ in Gothenburg. We will provide help with relocation.
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our site. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. You will work in a small a small collaborative agile development team, and communicate with the REST API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the other developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS 1.5+ practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Continuously improve the automated build process for different environments, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Team player!
- You have a strong drive and want to evolve constantly
- You are a doer who makes things happen
- You are aware that the only constant is change
- You bring your own ideas and shape the role with us
- Read more about our tech stack _here_
- Flexible work hours
- Choose your own computer setup
- Work remote (if the role is a remote role)
- Get five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- Be part of our autonomous teams where your can affect decisions
- Breakfast every day at Gothenburg HQ
- Friday beers
- Yearly workcation to different places like ski resorts, Mediterranean sea etc.
- Sport activities with colleagues
- Relocation support and Visa sponsorship
- Be yourself. Meaning we will not force any company values on to you. You are who you are and we simply want the best version of you.