Magento Developer - Ridestore.com
We are looking for an experienced Magento backend developer that can take Ridestore to the next level. You will work within a small collaborative agile development team.
We are an e-commerce company based in Gothenburg Sweden focusing on action sports. We are a small team with 3 developers so you will have a great impact here. Our goal is to build the fastest, best e-commerce site there is. We engage our audience with creative solutions like a style creator We focus on good engineering and shipping cool stuff for our customers, while having a fun time doing it :) In total we are around 25 co-workers and our yearly revenue 2016 was a bit over 10M€ and we are growing a lot all over Europe at the moment.
We have one of the fastest magento sites in the world. We achieved this with a completely custom frontend written from scratch in Angular JS together with a highly optimized magento REST API. We currently use magento 1.9.
We are self funded and showing nice numbers. We have no interference from third parties like VC companies or external investors. This give us total freedom in shaping the future we together agree on. We do not carry any titles, you shape your own role and we simply look at the results. We all have one boss though, the customer.
In the hiring process we are focusing on the persons ability to learn new things and quickly adapt to change. We try to narrow down the persons drive and see how good we can match in order to make magic happen. Experience with specific tools or languages or university degrees is secondary.
We focus on good engineering and shipping cool stuff for our customers, while having a fun time doing it :)
You can work remote or join us at our HQ in Gothenburg. We will provide help with relocation.
- 3-5 years experience with complex magento projects
- Certified Magento Developer is a big plus
- A modern view on PHP development tools and methodologies (e.g. composer, phpcs)
- Experience with test automation, CI/CD
- Great communication skills
- Skilled at collaborating with team members
- Team player!
- You have a strong drive and want to evolve constantly
- You are a doer who makes things happen
- You are aware that the only constant is change
- You bring your own ideas and shape the role with us
- Read more about our tech stack _here_
- Flexible work hours
- Choose your own computer setup
- Work remote (if the role is a remote role)
- Get five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- Be part of our autonomous teams where your can affect decisions
- Breakfast every day at Gothenburg HQ
- Friday beers
- Yearly workcation to different places like ski resorts, Mediterranean sea etc.
- Sport activities with colleagues
- Relocation support and Visa sponsorship
- Be yourself. Meaning we will not force any company values on to you. You are who you are and we simply want the best version of you.