DevOps with automation skills - Snow Software
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is a rapidly expanding global software company. We deliver solutions that help customers reduce spend on software and licensing COSTs.
We are now looking to expand our DevOps team with yet another DevOps with solid experience of Continuous Integration, virtualization and automation frameworks. As a DevOps at Snow, you will develop and implement solutions that help our product teams deliver the highest quality as efficiently as possible.
In the DevOps role, you will be focusing on:
- Creating solutions that automate environment deployment supporting our CI and CD flows
- Working closely with the product teams, optimizing the feedback loops for efficient improvement of our automation
- Working both with development of automation solutions in the DevOps team, but also integrated in product teams to implement automation and learn team needs
- Being a part of driving the DevOps culture, promoting and improving how our teams work with automation of quality and delivery
We recognize that our employees are a big part of the Snow success story, making us a global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. We will offer you exciting and developing opportunities and you will be part of an epic journey in a dynamic business.
The right applicant will:
- Have strong skills applying automation with Powershell
- Understand modern development practices with experience of an agile organization
- Have built CI and CD pipelines, optimizing efficiency and quality
- Have knowledge about Powershell DSC and infrastructure as code
We also believe you have experience in a few of these areas:
- Virtualization technology such as VMWare vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Cloud infrastructure solutions such as Azure or Amazon AWS
- Administration of Linux and Unix systems
- Automated quality and test automation
- Programming with C# or Java
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees who make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.